Thank you for taking the time to read our response to the outbreak of COVID-19. We seek to be proactive to ensure safe and healthy conditions for you, your clients, and our staff.
We have made some updates in our operations to be in accordance with local, state, and national health mandates as well as to ensure the safety of homeowners, tenants, agents, and our staff.
Please read these new guidelines and communicate them with homeowners/tenants.
Changes in our operations for our staff:
- Preventative Measures: Any photographers coming on site will wear face coverings and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Cleanliness: Regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer, thorough hand washing, frequent cleaning of equipment.
- Social Distancing: All photographers will maintain social distancing of six feet.
- Administrative Work: Administrative work is performed remotely.
- Stay-at-Home If Unwell or Exposed: All photographers are required to let us know if think they may have been exposed to COVID-19 and are not scheduled for a minimum of 14 days.
Please ensure the following are completed before the photographer’s arrival:
- Please do not attend the photo shoot to limit unnecessary personal interactions.
- If the homeowner or tenant is not able to leave, please communicate that they will need to respect a social distancing of six feet. It is preferable that they step outside or wait in the garage.
- We will not move or touch anything inside the property for everyone’s safety. Please ensure that personal items are put away prior to our arrival.
- It is your responsibility to turn open blinds, turn on all lights, and open all interior doors.
- If there are homeowners/tenants, you will urge them to clean and disinfect the property prior to the photographer’s arrival.
- If these policies are not followed, the photographer may cancel or reschedule the shoot upon arrival, which may result in a cancellation fee.
Prior to scheduling a photo shoot, you must agree to the terms above.
Our priority is everyone’s safety. Thank you for your cooperation in this unprecedented time.